Membership Benefits & Events Include:
- Bringing shippers and receivers (cargo interest) together with maritime industry service professionals.
- Annual membership directory provided to each member.
- Member company listing on MVTTC website.
- Resource for current industry news.
- A kick off event during Carnival season, the Annual World Trade & Transport Conference in New Orleans. Going strong now for thirty years – a “”must attend”” industry event.
- Pittsburgh Traffic Club annual dinner in March.
- Mid-summer members meeting in New Orleans is followed by an evening of family fun at the world famous Rock ‘N’ Bowl.
- Late summer, MVTTC supports the Annual Marine Industry charity golf and softball tournament in St. Louis.
- Wrap up the year in December with a winter members meeting in New Orleans. This event includes an evening reception and dinner and is known as one of the most enjoyable holiday season gatherings for the maritime industry.
Mississippi Valley Trade & Transport Council welcomes your active participation as a member! For additional information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 504 566.1001.
To apply for membership click on this link membership application.pdf.